Friday 22 June 2012

EXP3 Facebook and Coca cola buildings

 

 

Facebook and Coca cola buildings

I created Headquarter buildings for companies - Facebook and Coca - Cola.  
Both company demonstrate concept of Power. 

For Facebook building, my concept is 'Connection'.  Facebook connects our social relations throughout the Earth. The number of users are uncountable and we interact with our friends on Facebook up to minute. The brand power can be described as power of connection.
Thus, I made 5 different spaces and rings around them and connect the rings with several wires and stone bridge.  These structures are very interactive and having accesses for each space.

The product of Coca cola is the worldwide best seller.
 Everyone remember the red coloured can drink and its exotic carbonated taste.
For Coca cola building, I made entry for elevator so elevator can directly come into the building. The main concept for this building is 'Red+Bubble' - from coca cola brand image I selected red colour and bubbles from carbonated. My models are very conceptual but I tried to make it realistic and structural.


 










No comments:

Post a Comment